About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 9 March 2018

Easy Banana cake

I whipped up a banana cake yesterday before I went to work, because I had bananas that were going too dark for anyone to eat.
We like our bananas firm and yellow in our house.

This was it when I returned





Ingredients
Vegetarian
∙ Serves 8
Produce
·         2 Bananas, ripe
Refrigerated
·         1 Egg
Baking & spices
·         3/4 cup Caster sugar
·         1 1/2 cups Self-raising flour
·         1 tsp Vanilla essence
Dairy
·         125 g Butter
·         1/4 cup Milk

Method
  • STEP 1Melt the butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium-sized saucepan.
  • STEP 2Remove from the heat.
STEP 3Add mashed bananas and stir through until just combined

  • STEP 4Add egg and mix well. Stir in the flour, then pour in the milk and fold in lightly.
  • STEP 5Bake at 170C for approximately 40 minutes.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews