About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Recycling

Recycling

I was looking through old photographs. And I am going to do more of this next year.

I love painted glass its so pretty. And It keeps the jars out of the recycle bin.

We used them in the garden, and they looked lovely twinkling in the trees.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Those glass paintings are so pretty. I really must try that sometime. I enjoyed your blog. Hope you have a lovely Christmas.

Mum said...

They're lovely. Did you paint them yourself? What a great idea.
Love from Mum
xx

Donna said...

Hi Diane only just seen this. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.And try the glass painting its so easy. And they look so pretty in the garden.a

Donna said...

And yes mum, I used to do a lot of glass painting. The jars are great quick little projects and really do look nice hanging off branches any time of year really.

linda said...

the jars are gorgeous ,i just found you on sew many ways :)))
where do you get the paint !!! prob e-bay :)))

Donna said...

Hi Linda I get the paint from Hobby craft. And the relief to draw the picture.Hope that helps. Donna

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews