About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Slow day at work

Slow day at work


Yesterday was a really slow evening at work, so I toddled off to Sainsburys to have a mooch at the magazines. There always seems to be new ones this time of year.And I wasn't disappointed  there were a couple, I decided on this one. Have a look. http://homemakermagazine.co.uk/welcome/#


I liked it that must I subscribed for the next three issues. As there's an offer in the mag 3 issues for £6.00.  My thoughts being  If I don' like it I have only lost £6.00

Welcome to Homemaker magazine’s website!


2 comments:

Gill said...

I like the look of that magazine, might have to treat myself for Christmas. I've stopped buying magazines this year as they're so expensive but sometimes I can't resist. I've just discovered your blog so am off for a read, thanks for visiting mine! Merry Christmas!
Gill

Angela said...

I am going to have a look at this new mag too [but probably won't buy it!] thanks for your comment on my blog.
Christmas blessings xx

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews