About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 29 December 2012

What have you got lurking in the fridge from Christmas?

What have you got lurking in the fridge from Christmas?

I looked in the fridge this morning and I had  Turkey  left over  and a big piece of ham.



Well one of my goal is to use food up and not throw it away. So after a quick cup of coffee I started to put a couple of pies together








That's a couple of dinners sorted for January.

And tonight's dinner for for me and Mr SD. I will have mine in work.

I have had a NSD today so shall put extra in my jar.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews