About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Thursday, 27 December 2012

An update

An update


I went back to work today feeling fine. My shift started at 12.30 I came home like this at 21.00.
I have had to dose myself up with this And this
  I have to get well I am on four more late shifts.....

2 comments:

Tammy Chrzan said...

Oh no!!!! Having to work while ill is awful! I'm so sorry and I hope you're better soon !!

Donna said...

Hi Tammy I feel much better now. I have dosed my self up with Brandy hot toddy's. They seem to have worked.

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews