About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Monday, 14 January 2013

Painted Furniture

Painted Furniture


I was looking for something to hang coats in and hide bags and shoes in the hall. I can across this for £20.00 in this  charity shop.
http://www.thewesley.org.uk/

I use it a lot for work and like to help them out as they work with the homeless.

Photobucket

I forgot to take before pictures. I used Creamery from the little Green paint company.

6 comments:

Tammy Chrzan said...

I think it's lovely!! And 20 pounds?? Seriously?? I mean that's brilliant Donna, you couldn't possibly pass that up! I love Wardrobes, they aren't big in my Country, so when I move to England I plan on having a couple of good old ones, with lots of character!

Emma Kate at Painted Style said...

That's so pretty! I'm a sucker for anything with those cute curved feet! And what a bargain!

Jeannie and Linda said...

I love your cabinet! What a deal! Love your blog and we are joining you! Please visit us anytime!

Linda at The French Hens Nest

Jeanne Ireland said...

What a lovely piece! I love anything that is painted white! So glad to find your blog. Please stop by mine about simple living. I think our blogs will mesh just fine. http://cjmail.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Hi Jeanna Thanks for stopping by. I can't get on your blog could you send me a direct link.

Jeanne Ireland said...

Sure! http://cjmai.blogspot.com

There was a typo the first time.

Take care.

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews