About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Well Its Hospital day.

Well Its Hospital day.

I have to go back to the hospital today to see the surgeon and have some physio. Lets see if all this rest   with a growing blanket on my lap has helped. I  have found all this resting very difficult, I am not a natural rester. I like to be busy doing things and I have so much to do because we are going on holiday shortly.
So lets hope I can take the brace off and get on and do.
Hope you all have a great day!!



Well the leg brace is  off YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Angela said...

I do hope your leg is better soon. I realise do sympathise about the pain - I go in for keyhole surgery on MY knee tomorrow- I too have a crochet blanket to work on whilst I convalesce!

blessings xx

Jeanne Ireland said...

Fantastic! I hope the rest of the healing goes smoothly.

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews