About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Well Its Hospital day.

Well Its Hospital day.

I have to go back to the hospital today to see the surgeon and have some physio. Lets see if all this rest   with a growing blanket on my lap has helped. I  have found all this resting very difficult, I am not a natural rester. I like to be busy doing things and I have so much to do because we are going on holiday shortly.
So lets hope I can take the brace off and get on and do.
Hope you all have a great day!!



Well the leg brace is  off YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Angela said...

I do hope your leg is better soon. I realise do sympathise about the pain - I go in for keyhole surgery on MY knee tomorrow- I too have a crochet blanket to work on whilst I convalesce!

blessings xx

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I hope the rest of the healing goes smoothly.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews