About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

New Phone

New Phone

I am thinking of getting a new phone. I currently have a blackberry which I like and find easy to use.

 



 But I can't get a lot of apps on it that I want.
Now do I get an I phone or not. What do people think ? What's the best phone ?



3 comments:

Tammy Chrzan said...

I have an engage. I truly miss the keyboard on the blackberry. I could use 2 thumbs to type!!! Now its one finger. But the apps are brilliant. My bf has a Samsung galaxy... it is amazing!!!!!!

gill said...

I had a Blackberry but like you wanted more apps, so got an Iphone 4 before Christmas and love it! Highly recommended.

Donna said...

Thanks for the quick response.Every one at work have Samsung's and they all love them.My daughter has just got a Samsung as well.Its the keyboard on the blackberry that I love.I don't have to decide for a bit so I will keep going and playing with them!

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews