Friday, 8 February 2013
Birthday flowers and a Few of cakes
Tasha got me all these beautiful flowers. Jade made me this lovely cake she even managed to get polka dots inside.
My nephew sent me these lovely cup cakes.
And my friend got me this lovely Cath Kidston scarf.
Thursday, 7 February 2013
A Lovely Surprise
I was surprised and pleased to receive the highly coveted Liebster Award having been nominated by the lovely Emma Kate at http://paintedstyle.blogspot.co.uk/
I had never heard of it before Emma Kate explains it much better than I could Here
Thank you very much Emma Kate for the nomination! Do pop over to her blog its a lovely blog and her make overs are amazing!
These are the rules:
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions which are given to you by your nominator
- Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers that you nominate to win the award
- Nominate 9 bloggers with less than 200 followers to win the award
- Go to each of the blogger's pages to let them know about their nomination
I went to an Art to study drama.
I was once on coronation street as an extra walking down the street.
I only learnt to swim last year.
I am an only child.
I have unruly curly hair. Thank god for straighteners!
I am always buying cookery books.
I spend to much time reading blogs.
I have a massive shoe collection. I can't walk past a shoe shop without buying a pair.
I love cooking and spending time in the kitchen.
I can't work the TV or sky controls and it drives me mad. As soon as I get to grips with them he gets a new system so I have to learn it all again.
I have just taught myself to crochet.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I belonged to the Shabby chic forum and we all started a blog.I didn't blog and have just started to use it again.
2. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
3. What are you scared of?
4. Where would you like a holiday home?
Any Greek Island.
5. Tell me a burning ambition?
I would love to have a double fronted house.
6. What is your home decor style?
My own. Its a bit of everything.
7. Who is your favourite clothing designer?
I don't have one. I love Monsoon clothes but only if I find a bargain in the charity shop.
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Defiantly a cat person.
9. What advice would you give your 16 year old self?
Stay on at school and get some A levels.
10. Whose was the first blog you followed? (Not necessarily in an official followy way)
11. What do you look for and enjoy most of all in other peoples blogs?
I love all the photos because I am nosy. I also love all the makeovers.
1.Whats your favorite month of the year and why?
2.Whats your biggest indulgence?
3.What made you start blogging and what keeps you blogging?
4.Whats your favorite book /film?
5. If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
6.Whats your perfect holiday destination?
7. What makes you laugh and why?
8. If you had the chance to learn a new skill what would it be?
9.Whats your favorite flower and why?
10. Have you got a favorite drink?
11. Have you got a favorite fabric designer?
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
Monday, 4 February 2013
Pay it forward 2013
A few weeks ago I blogged about this.
and the lovely Tammy at http://tammychrzan.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2013-01-07T05:41:00-06:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false
Said she would like o take part.
Well look what arrived in the post on Saturday.
Tammy blogged about the peas and carrots a while back. And I secretly hoped she would send some. Don't they look great! And look at the sweethearts.
I love it all Thank you Tammy. xx
http://youtu.be/LFQlEkyvkUk I love this song!
Rhubarb Wine Champagne I am going to try my hand at wine making this year. And apparently this is simple to make. ...
A quick Crochet update Its growing
We went to the cake and bake show again over the weekend. There are some really talented people around. The Cakes were fantastic. ...
I am full of a cold again. But I am nice and snug because i am working on my blanket
Untitled , a photo by sootypea on Flickr.
Pinch, Punch first of the month. This is what people say in England on the first of the month, its meant to bring you luck. Or some peopl...
Weeds, Weeds and more weeds. I decided to do the front garden instead of the back garden. The back garden is going to take a few days, so...
And the winner is Congratulations. I have emailed you for your address.
A Lovely Surprise I was surprised and pleased to receive the highly coveted Liebster Award having been nominated by the lovely Emma...
- ► 2016 (5)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ▼ 02/03 - 02/10 (5)
- ► 2012 (34)