About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 2 April 2009

Shopping







I went shopping today not dull food shopping nice shopping I had set my heart on a Laura Ashley cake dome but when I saw it in the shop I couldn't justify £25.00 for a bit of tin and a piece of glass.






So I bought a bath mat instead not just any bath mat a Cath Kidston lovely I found in TK Max.






Then I saw A lovely pair of slippers in Monsoon and I swear they just fell into my hands well I had to take them home.






On the way home I went into the charity shop and there it was a glass dome all the princely cost £1.00.






So not a bad day got every thing I wanted for less than the the price of a cake dome.










8 comments:

claire said...

ooh your bathroom floor tiles and bath are same as mine :)

Fab slippers - great bargains - love the bath mat - lucky find x

Mary Poppins said...

Fantastic Bargains, I love them all, those slippers look fabby and comfy too :)

Your bathroom looks adorable, lucky you :)

Love and Hugs

X

Lace hearts said...

What terrific finds - love the slippers... will have to have a look for those. x

debbie said...

Love it all. What a lucky find the dome was and the bath mat would match my DD's CK towel!
Deb x

Mary Poppins said...

Don't know if it helps, but they are by the sandwiches ;)

If you would like one and can't get one, you can have one I have, I always buy a few when I see something pretty as I like to give to friends who would like them too.

X

Elaine said...

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together, especially when it wasn't planned that way!

Well done Donna, love the slipper btw.

Love and blessings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MelMel said...

Some lovely finds!
I've been weeping over Enders!xx

MelMel said...

Just popped by to say hi!

xxx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews