About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Thank You Caroline Lace Threads




I have been busy doing this today, this statue was destined for the CS, my mum keeps bringing me stuff that she thinks I like and to be quite honest I hate most of the things she brings me, so with a little present from Lace threads a scrummy packet of tissues I decided to do this, because she has got a pretty face and now a pretty dress. what do you think.

1 comment:

MelMel said...

Wow...what a transformation!
Cool!xxx

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews