My dad would have been 88 today Happy Birthday dad xx
- Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.
Friday, 19 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
I have been busy making these today. They taste amazing and they are so cheap to make.
Slow roast tomatoes recipeIngredients
12 medium to large vine tomatoes
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp of sea salt crystals
3 sprigs of thyme
50-100 ml of olive oil
1. Start by slicing your tomatoes straight down the centre, then cut each half into
wedges, making sure they are all the same size. Repeat with all the tomatoes and
place on a tray with the skin down and the middle of the tomatoes facing up.
2. Drizzle your olive oil all over, sprinkle the salt over, roughly chop the garlic and sprinkle
over, then pull the leaves off the thyme and spread over the tomatoes.
3. Place the tray in an oven on the lowest heat possible gas mark 1 (100C). Allow to dry
out slowly - they should take about 5-6 hours. Keep checking every hour, you don't
want them to completely dry out so they're crispy, they need to be slightly flexible.
4. Once dried out. You can put them in a jar and cover them in olive oil, put the lid on
and you can keep in the fridge for up to a month.
I also had a go at Rolo pretzels they are delicious!
Sunday, 14 April 2013
A quick Crochet update Its growing
Bedroom makeover A recoup of my shabby make overs!!!
Rhubarb Wine Champagne I am going to try my hand at wine making this year. And apparently this is simple to make. ...
http://youtu.be/LFQlEkyvkUk I love this song!
The Kitchen started going in yesterday. We should see some real progress today.
Merry Christmas xx
The floor went in and a little more painting got done. It should all be finished this time next week. Thank god
We had some tiles fitted yesterday. I really think it finishes it off. The kitchen will be finished today. Finaly!!
I really needed a break from all this dust mess and disorganisation!! So my eldest daughter Jade took me out to see Miss Saigon. My mum...
We spent a few days in London last week and left the builders too it. A bit of sight seeing and a trip to the ...
- ► 2018 (86)
- ► 2017 (28)
- ► 2016 (5)
- ► 2015 (24)
- ▼ 2013 (63)
- ► 2012 (34)