About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 21 December 2017

21.12.17 New hair colour


New hair colour  for Christmas. I'ts our annual Christmas night out tonight we are off to the Indian tiffin room in Manchester. We all went a few weeks ago on a Hen night. I have to say the food is fabolous. It's also my last day to try and get this house in some order for the big day. I am working  tomorrow and on  a night shift Saturday.So will be asleep some of Christmas eve. 


1 comment:

Lyn said...

Hello!
thank you for your comment on my blog! Love the hair colour and hope you had a lovely night out.
Best wishes for Christmas and look forward to reading your blog in the new year.
Lyn x

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews