About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 20 January 2013

Patchwork.

 Patchwork.


While I sit and rest my knee, I thought I would have  ago at some patch work. I have not done it since school and that was many moons ago.
So I sat and cut them all out, sawed the little paper templates in them. The couldn't resist putting a couple together.

Ta-dah

 Oh and I made a Lancashire Hot Pot for dinner with the left over beef stew.


This ones  vegetarian  for Tash. I must say it was lovely. And just what we needed on a cold winters night!

 Just For Tammy http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/9099/lancashire-hotpot I always use Beef because I make it with left over Beef stew.

And I am going to try and make a throw with the patches.

2 comments:

tlcukjourney said...

What is Lancaster stew?? It looks so delicious!! Is it like a shepards pie??? I would love that recipe Donna. And the sewing is super cute! Are you going to make a quilt? I hope you have a wonderful week my new friend xx

Cathy C said...

Love your patchwork. That's one of the things I enjoy about sewing. You can sit and work at it even if you are injured! I hate idle time and sewing is something you can do while waiting in the dr's office, watching tv, waiting in the airport.. just numerous things!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews