About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Friday, 18 January 2013

Well the white stuff arrived

Well the white stuff arrived

 And I am really not happy about it because I already fell and hurt myself on Wednesday.
I managed to fall down the stairs so have been feeling sorry for myself ever  since!


3 comments:

The French Hens Nest said...

The snow is so beautiful. Poor baby, so sorry about your accident. Drink lots of cocoa with little marshmallows.

Hope you have a friend to help out.

Linda at The French Hens Nest

cathy crosson said...

The snow is pretty. Send some down our way in Alabama. Saw you on Find a friend Friday.
crosson5.blogspot.com

Tammy Chrzan said...

I'm so sorry you fell Donna....
We don't get much white stuff here in Texas so of course I find it amazingly gorgeous!
Be safe, no more falling!!

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews