About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 21 January 2013

Early Birthday Present

Early Birthday Present 

We went shopping today as this is the only day we are both off before we go on holiday.
We both needed a couple of things. I needed to go in the craft supply shop I stopped and looked at the sawing machines my good heavy one got broke at work last year. Long story! I have been using a little John Lewis one but there is no light on it and I find it difficult to see.




Any way the other half said do you want one for your Birthday ?.

Do I!! oh yes Thank you.

2 comments:

Old Magnolia Tree said...

You are one lucky lady. Wish I got one of those for my birthday!

tlcukjourney said...

That is an awesome gift!
I don't have a sewing machine, I would like to treat myself to one...My birthday is coming up, so maybe I should... but then I'd have to get rid of it when I move, so maybe I should wait until I get to England. Darn it... decisions decisions!!!!
Don't you hate when your friends come on your blog and think out loud? haha...
Happy Birthday to you my new friend, I hope you have an amazing year!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews