About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 26 January 2013

Hi Thanks for stopping by

Hi Thanks for stopping by

I took my brace off this morning
I was all alone last night Tasha was working and the other half got called out because of the weather. He's an Electrical engineer so in bad weather he usually has to go and get peeps electric back on. Any way I digress. I had to take it off last night in case I fell and and there was no one here to help me.It seems to  be getting better as it didn't hurt as much.

So before I put it back on this morning and took my pain med's  I went and got some wool.  To start a blanket. I have been aching to use my new spotty crochet hook, and I have found a crochet class near by that I am going to go to its every Wednesday evening, hopefully I can go next week!





Progress









2 comments:

Jeanne Ireland said...

Glad you were feeling better. Hope you didn't overdo it. I love your "spotty" crochet hook!

tlcukjourney said...

I wish I could crochet... my mom should me years ago. I wonder if I could pick it back up. I love your hook and your croching!

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews