About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 30 October 2018

We have been trying to get the families at work to recycle for a very long time. It's a real losing battle not only with the families but with the staff as well.I really thought I was good at not buying too much plastic. But We started making Eco bricks in work last week


 So I brought a bottle home went through the bin and got out all the plastic that's not recyclable


OMG one days worth


That's appalling I actually got the correct weight for the bottle in three days
I am really looking at everything i'm buying now.  It's the cat food I have a problem with they will only eat Flakes and that comes in sachets. I have managed to fill two bottles in a week. Ideally I would like to fill one bottle a month. We are going to use them at work to make raised beds and grow fruit and vegetables with the children.  


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews