About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas food shop


Well I am feeling so much better today. So I can't put it off any longer I have to go and do the dreaded

FOOD SHOP


Who else hates the Christmas food shop. I hate shopping for anything especially this time of year. I
find people rude and impatient, and I hate all the stress of it. No one has any Christmas spirit. Geoff and I always have  a row  in the supermarket because he wants to shop for the 5000. I'ts only one day! and I already have a shelf in the cellar full of goodies that is going to last us well into the new year.

Here Goes! 



No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews