About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 17 December 2017

Bancroft

I have just finished watching the TV programme Bancroft that was on ITV. Early last year I got home from work and found a note through the door asking me to contact the composer of the note.

I rang them and it turned out it was a scouting company that looks for locations for TV companies to film at. It turned out they wanted to use my house to film some scenes for a new Police TV drama. BANCROFT!.

Now the problem with that is we as you know have two furbabies and they don't like strangers in the house, never mind loads of them trawling through the house leaving all the doors open, and maybe even changing decor.All things considered and discussed we decided against it.

It wa nice to watch it and see the house they used around the corner. Although I'm glad we said no I wouldn't like to think someone got murdered in my Kitchen.


Spoilt furbabies, You can just see Pudding in his bed on the floor behind Chips x

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews