About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Ill,ill,ill 18.12.2017



Why do people think is acceptable to come into work and infect people. I was off last week with a pulled back. And then today started with the flu!

I got sent home from work ill again. I have got so much to do I really can't afford to be ill. I have bought some day and night nurse and  am on my second hot toddy. 

Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. x






No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews