About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy easter

Happy Easter.





No eggs for me I went back to slimming world last week.

2 1/2 off this week even with dinner and drinks out before the concert.

The GP said I have to lose a stone and change some things in my diet. My cholesterol is too high and if I lose a stone I can come off the blood pressure meds.

That's incentive enough for me. Small, steps should do it. 



1 comment:

Lyn said...

Oh we'll do Everything! I need to do something too......after that last Easter egg! I have absolutely no will power what so ever, so am in awe of you xx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews