About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 31 March 2018

Building update

This week has really tested my patients. First of all the builders went through the gas pipe.Then on Wednesday night the shower ket on tripping the electric. I thought they had gone through the wire. We only need them to nip the water pipes and they will have  a hat trick.

It turns out the element has gone in the shower. So it wasn't there fault.
We went and bought a new shower. Both the builder and Geoff said it's easy just take it off pop the new one on.

It turns out our old shower was quite deep on the wall and the new ones are narrow. So not so easy unless we find a deep one it will be quite a big job. We will have to take the tiles off and chase out the pipe in the wall.

The drama of it all.



On a brighter note the building is going up.







half the false ceilings gone in along with the carcass of my pantry.

Pudding surveying the scene 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews