About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 26 March 2018

26/03/2018

Feeling frustrated

This build is really slow and frustrating I feel the builder and the building inspector are holding me to ransome.
If I don't have what the building inspector dictates he will stop the build.

And the builder he just comes and go's when he pleases.

It's really getting me down now.

I came home from work this morning to find them here. I got up at 13:00 and they had gone. It;s a four day week this week and next, so they aren't going to get much done again.








On a brighter note the window people have just rang they are coming out to fit the new windows on Wednesday morning.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews