About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Sam Smith

Sam Smith was amazing!! what a fantastic entertainer.
He was so overwhelmed with the crowd and there reaction to him. He had everyone crying when he dedicated a song to the people who were at the arena on the 22 May 2017.
He has such a vulnerability to him you just want to hug him.

I dragged my eldest daughter with me. She's my concert partner we always go to see people together. She has moaned about it for weeks then forgot she was going.

Well Sam you have a new fan. She loved you.

Thanks Sam for a brilliant night
















No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews