About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 4 February 2013

Pay it forward 2013

Pay it forward 2013


A few weeks ago I blogged about this.
and the lovely Tammy at http://tammychrzan.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2013-01-07T05:41:00-06:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false
Said she would like o take part.
Well look what arrived in the post on Saturday.
Tammy blogged about the peas and carrots a while back. And I secretly hoped she would send some. Don't  they look  great! And look at the sweethearts.



 I love it all Thank you Tammy. xx

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews