About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Mirrors

Mirrors

 As well as candles and flowers I like Mirrors.
Hers one I picked up for a couple of pounds at a car boot last summer.


 photo DSCF2819.jpg


And here it is now in situe


3 comments:

January20 said...

Hi Donna,
I love this mirror! It's so lovely. You've done a great job of doing it up and I bet it looks gorgeous in your house (I have serious house envy whenever I visit your blog lol!)

I have a thing for old mirrors too. I have a great one in my bathroom which I bought years ago. They are so heavy and the shapes are so interesting!

Emma Kate at Paint and Style said...

Ooh it looks gorgeous! Great job! x

Mel said...

I love everything about that mirror. Small, round, old, roses(?) and white.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews