About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 6 March 2018

menopause/Thyroid

I went to See my GP yesterday. Or I should say I saw a new younger GP. Who thinks I am overmedicated and that could be causing my menopausal symptoms. He said after looking at my records that it looks like I have been overmedicated since 2013. He said I should always ask about my test results. I always ask if everything's OK. But I thought there's no use arguing with him about it if my doctors not told me and not changed my prescription.
So blood tests on Friday and another appointment on the 23.0.2018 to see if he needs to change my prescription.





Do you know it's Frozen Food day today? that's good because we can use some of my stock pile out of the freezer. 
It's going to be a busy day here today the concretes coming to fill the hole in the garden in. It looks like a swimming pool at the moment we had heavy rain overnight. 


Spent yesterday £00.00

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews