About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 4 March 2018

04.03.2018

The big build as we have started to call it has come to a stop until Tuesday when the concrete is going in for the foundations. It was too cold on Friday. Apparently it's going to be a bit warmer next week.
My back garden looks like Steptoes yard plus a big hole.
 The big hole. With the paving slab going from the cat flap to the path so the cats don't fall down the hole.
 Steptoes yard


I have been trying to have no spend days for  a few weeks now failing miserably most days. I thought if I blog about it I might just manage it. So I am going to do a weekly post about it on  a Sunday.
I have got a little note book that I am going to note down if I spend and what on.

Today is a no spend day we are having a roast and it's all coming out of the freezer and cupboards. I need to get the  cupboards as   empty as I can. The kitchen is getting demolished in a couple of weeks. EEEKKK!

I am also going to get my backside into gear and start ebaying again,and try and get rid of all this treasure that's cluttering up my house.

|I have sold two things on Sphock this week so I have made a start.


2 comments:

Lyn said...

We built an extension in 2010 and it was an experience....that's all I can say!
Well done for selling some things I am sure if I got my act together I could make a pretty packet out of some of the clutter we have (Me rather than Hubby as I am the hoarder!) xxx

Donna said...

Thanks for stopping by Lyn.
It is driving me mad already! and we are only a week in.
I'm the hoarder as well. I aim to clear it all out this year. xx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews