About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 10 March 2018

10.03.2018

The foundations have set and they are starting to build today. Well as soon as they pump the water out.


All the building materials at the front.

The assessor came out on Thursday for her revisit and she has agreed to a cash settlement. Once again they haven't contacted me when they said they were going to. I really don't know whats wrong with this company.
I really thought we had closer and we could get on with getting our house back in some order.

I am going to have to email them and copy in the ombudsman again.

No spend days Tuesday was a megger fail.
£42.00 Petrol
£74.00 Pets at home we had to buy a new cat flap for the builders to fit into the new wall. And the cat food was on special offer so I bought some and will save money in the long run.
£6.85 in tesco on a bottle of wine for the stifado.
£122.85 Megger fail!

Wednesday No spend day
Thursday No spend day
Friday No spend day. 

Today I need to buy a mothers day card and some flowers.


No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews