About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 5 March 2018

05.03.2018 Spa day

So I have got up to this all weekend. Today is worse because it rained yesterday.





Thank god for massage




I am of to a spa today with my youngest daughter that she got me for my birthday.Today was the first day they had available when she went to book it in January.Only a month late we are going to pretend it's 5th February.

I went to the supermarket yesterday and managed to spend £19.36 I only needed two things but because the fabric conditioner was on offer I bought some of that which will save me money in the long run.

No spend days start today! 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews