About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays

I am off on my hols today!
to celebrate the other half's special birthday. I will try and blog from my tablet.






2 comments:

Old Magnolia Tree said...

Enjoy your holiday. Hope you have a great time. Two weeks on hols sounds like pure heaven.
Rosie
PS thanks again for nominating me for the award.

tlcukjourney said...

Donna...
You beautiful lovely person!
Thank you for my wonderful gifts!
The whole package smelled of apple and it was a great surprise...
Have a great time on holiday!
Much love,
Tammy

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews