About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 11 August 2018

Busy, busy busy

I haven't been posting. Iv'e been really busy since I got back off holiday. And to be honest iv'e been instagramming instead got back in touch with a couple of favorite  ex bloggers who got me to start this blog.


Our new door was fitted. My glass came home all repaired and encapsulated. Isn't it beautiful Back to its former glory when it was first put in in 1908








We have  booked our next holiday going early September back to Greece.
I have resumed slimming world. And have  lost a stone. That's why I have been Instagram sharing my food with other slimmers.  I have arranged for the loft work to start in October. So going to be busy, busy busy. And hopefully lose another Stone.


2 comments:

Lyn said...

oh must try and find you on Instagram! I love the front door, I love stained glass in doors, it makes such lovely patterns in a hall. xxx

Lyn said...

Love the front door! I might pop over to Instagram and find you, I spend a lot of time on Instagram! Well done on the weight loss and hope you have a lovely holiday xxx

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews