About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 19 January 2018

LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP

What can I say I had a lovely day we went into Stockport to go to the world war two underground tunnel museum. we got there at 10:00 and it didn't open until 13:00 today. Well that's when my day started to go down hill. We thought we would go shopping instead.

https://www.visitmanchester.com/things-to-see-and-do/stockport-air-raid-shelters-p85561:


I nipped into Debenhams and got two lovely cushions for next Christmas. I went to Argos to get a soda stream, because I drink a lot of fizzy water and it doesn't  sit right with me the amount of plastic I am throwing away with the empty bottles. Any way the £39.00 ones were all sold out the next one was £69.00. So I thought I would have a look when I got home.

I stated to have a look when I got home and came across this. I bought one and its on it's way.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/sodastream-plastic-sale-machine-fizzi-11046244

I nipped out and when I got back my laptop again was making a funny noise it again went WOOSH, POP, BANG. And it was DEAD.

I took it back and have a new one. If this one goes I am going to get my money back.


I have spoken to a computer expert about this problem i'me having. Apparently there is a conflict with the operating system and microsoft. So when its updating it doesn't like it. It's not something Microsoft are advertising.

He told me what to do to fix my old one. And Hey Ho its working.

So a good day and a bad day.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews