About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 20 January 2018

Finding money

 I do love the weekends even though I work them. I think it's because there's hardly any traffic and you can take it a little slower. You don't have to rush around getting ready then fighting your way through the traffic. 





I really don't know how this has happened I was busy packing away my dresser ready for when the builders start. Its a lot fuller than this now. It was a red and white stripe tea pot. When i took the lid of to wrap it in news paper.




  I found three of these




One of these 






And one of these 

I don't know how long it's been there and to be perfectly honest I don't know where it's from, or why I would have put it there.

It's gone in my savings jar. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews