About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 19 January 2018

A smashing time

I transferred all our alcohol to the cellar yesterday. I don't know how we have so much I think we pick bottles up on our travels and then just leave it on the top of the kitchen cupboards. We only really drink (me) Brandy when I have a cold in a hot toddy and Geoff Whisky in his hot toddy. Anyway it got me thinking Doe Alcohol go off??




After I did this I was mopping the kitchen floor and all of a sudden one of the wall cupboards flew open and every glass we own came flying out and smashed all over the work top and floor.

There was glass every where! I was stood in a sea of glass. Geoff and Natasha ran down the stairs shouting my name. As you can imagine the noise was deafening and they were concerned I was hurt. The poor cats ran and hid and stayed there for hours.

I had to go out and buy a couple of glasses. I will replace them after the building work is complete.

I then broke a dinner plate and side plate when  was washing up. I was gutted at this because I love this set. I went to see if they had any in our small M&S only to find out they have stopped selling them.

It's not a disaster I have white plates I will just use a white one and a blue one alternatively when I set the table.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews