About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Monday 15 January 2018

15th January 2018

Well its the start of another week. Its pay day. The council are starting work on the road outside today apparently it's going to take three weeks to resurface it.
We went out to move my daughters car last night and it wouldn't start. We have had to put the battery on charge for the night. I don't know about the road the pavements are in a terrible state. I reported them in September and still have an open job.

I have a window company coming today along with a kitchen company and a builder to give us another quote.I wonder if they will get here seeing as you can't drive down the road.


I made a banana loaf yesterday thought it would last us a couple of days. No chance with these two.





No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews