About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Decluttering

I promised myself I would pack a box of  kitchen and dining room stuff away a day at the start of the year.Of course it didn't happen. The reason being is I just have too much stuff.

I made a start today and managed six boxes. I am going to do another two tonight if I have 20 boxes packed by the end of the week i'me on track.

I am going to sort out what I am keeping and whats going when all the work is finished and have a proper sort out then. It looks so much bigger and better with just half the crap out of the dining room. I am not going to fill it back up I am only going to keep things that are useful.

This was me yesterday


And this is what i'm going to try and do.


I have been on a night shift and it has finally just stopped raining. We have had very  heavy rain all night with a fabulous thunder and lightening storm. 
This was Manchester at 02:30 this morning. 



No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews