About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Wombling

A couple of blogs I read are talking about wonbling. For people who don't know what that is it's picking up receipts off the floor any where in the supermarket the car park department stores.

You can have your loyalty points put on your card if the receipt hasn't already been used.

Apart from that I also use my receipts to collect  rewards I can redeem at Amazon and Paypal.

Using Receipt hog




It  must have been sunny today my lights are on on my gate


And puddings found a new place to sit


2 comments:

Simple Living said...

I am going to look into receipt hog, is it any receipt you can use?

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

I think I'll take a look at receipt high. Sounds interesting.

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews