About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 11 January 2018

The drain saga Continues

Well the drain saga continues. My insurance company rang me yesterday about the complaint I put in a few weeks ago. Basically the complaint was about  the sub company they use who do all the assessing.
Every time I ring they are to busy to speak to me and that's why its dragged on this long.

Anyway she asked me if the drain company were on sight. I told her they were not they had already been last week on the 4th. Even though I had a message on my phone saying they couldn't come on the 4th and would be attending on the 10th.She said that was strange because she had just spoken to them and they assured her there operatives were on there way. Welcome to my world Love!!


Then she sent me an email

Hi Donna

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  Below are my contact details.

I’ve spoken directly to CET who have advised that the operative excavated on the 4th, replaced the waste pipe, a bend and length of pipe on a drain run and then tested it for 30 mins.  As there were no leaks, he back filled and left site clean and tidy. 

There is no planned visit for today.  I’m sorry for the confusion.

I’m now speaking with Cunningham Lindsey to arrange for a re-visit from a loss adjuster to view and discuss the settlement for the internal damage.

I’ll speak with you later this week to check that the basement has no further leaks and to discuss a small compensation award for the inconvenience we have caused.

Kind Regards

Well it's still leaking Because united utilities found water under the sub floor.



Any way United utilities came out and fixed the none return valve. You can rely on some people to come on the right day. And to repair things properly the first time.

TO BE CONTINUED



No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews