About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Wednesday 10 January 2018

The big build Decisions

Every thing went OK at the hospital yesterday. We came home had some lunch and went off to look at kitchens floors etc. I was feeling really rushed, having to make snap decisions on the spot.

STOP  


No I said i'm not doing it we are going to have to live with the kitchen, flooring, worktops etc for a long time. I have an idea what I want. I have a board on pinterest I have had for ages but that's different isn't it?




Anyway I saw a few possibilities. The builders not coming for a chat until the end of the month and the Kitchen planner is coming next week. So I have a few more weeks to have a good look around. 
I think I keep putting it off because of the mess. I'm in a mess at the moment it's the added mess.

Anyway on to more pleasant things planning days out in spring and summer. 



I have just come across this it's not far from me so am looking forward to it. 





No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews