About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 7 January 2018

Frugal living/ eating

We have a well stocked freezer that I want to run down so I can batch cook and fill with a months worth of dinners. That's how long I think my kitchen diner will be out of action.When the builders eventually start work.


The drains are an ongoing saga. I won't know if there fixed until it rains.  :(


I made fillet tower burgers for dinner last night. Tonight will be Sausage and vegetables out of the freezer. There is lots of soup in there for work lunches. The problem is I can't resist the yellow stickers on things especially meat which is quite expensive. Although we eat a lot of vegetarian dishes, my daughters vegetarian. Geoff does like a roast dinner. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews