About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time.

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Weeds, Weeds and more weeds.

Weeds, Weeds and more weeds.


I decided to do the front garden instead of the back garden. The back garden is going to take a few days, some power tools and more than little old me to sort it out.
The front garden was getting over run with weeds. So I started weeding this morning.

Tasha brought me refreshments to keep me going

















And finally it was finished. 

3 comments:

Tammy Chrzan said...

It looks like a lot of work! Id help if I were near!
About the swap... looks like its you and me!! We can make our own rules then! Please email me your address... do you fancy anything crafty from a craft store from the States!?

Tammy Chrzan said...

Just noticed on the last photo you ARE already finished!! Yay!! I bet you're relieved!!

topchelseagirl said...

Your front door is gorgeous!

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews