About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 6 January 2013

The Great De Clutter

The Great De Clutter

I have decided to use my blog as my online diary. If I write on here what I want to do I get on and do it.if I just think about it or tell myself I am going to do it nothing gets done.
So today I sorted out my folding space in my wardrobe. I got 4 bin bags out of it 2 to the charity shop and the rest I am going to try and sell on face book slimming world group. I have made two sales already on there today. I will box it up car boot it with the rest of my treasures in the spring.


I have made tomorrows dinner Fish Pie. Because I was on the early but I have just been phoned and I am now on the late.

I had a little dabble with my glass paints


And I bought a couple of bits at the charity shop Utensils pot 50P and Delia's Cook book 50P.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews