About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Monday 29th January

Well the kitchen planner came and took all the measurements and gave me some good ideas and advice.
I chose something similar  to this


I cracked on with packing up the dining room and kitchen. Just leaving essentials in the kitchen.


I had help!! See pic 4 and 7 :-))









And then the bomb was dropped

When the builder was here last week. We noticed that parts of the plan wasn't correct. Mike said he would talk to the architect and have him correct them.

He has corrected part of them. But he can'y correct the size because he says we will need planning permission. I asked him this the day he came and he said we wouldn't. It's not a problem. He will just have to alter them and submit them. But I would have asked him to draw up different plans had he have been truthful. I might have took the end of my kitchen out a little bit. 


This end a couple of foot. 

I can't do much with this end because the cellar door is there.  


Lets see what today brings 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews