About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Sunday 28 January 2018

Sunday round up

Its been a busy week with work. Not a very nice one either. We have a person in at the moment who doesn't like rules so keeps threatening us and any one else who he comes in contact with.

He actually threatened to stab the builder the other day.

Oh well people are just getting worse or the type of people I work with.

I finish work for a week today apart from half day training on Wednesday so that will be a break away from all this madness.

The drains are still leaking from the back gully. CET are coming out gain tomorrow.

Mike the builder came out to do a final calculation. And he said he is going to take that drain out and bypass it altogether that's a relief.

The kitchen planners coming tomorrow after that everything is good to go. I am just going to get my birthday out of the way and then let them start work.

I have a confession I bought another cookery book this week. I saw a recipe on another blog that looked lovely and the book looked good too. I had a quick look on Amazon and it sort of jumped into my basket.

I am making the recipe  Coconut caramel Chicken.

 https://stayhomeinstead.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Chicken%20Recipes?&max-results=20



It was delicious x

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews