About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Saturday 3 February 2018

Another new recipe

Tonight for dinner we had another new meal. I cooked something from jamie Olivers new book. 5 Ingredients

https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/ginger-shakin-beef/


It was lovely.


A day in the hospital


We should have had it yesterday. But my mum got rushed to hospital and we spent all day there. She hasn't been well for a while. She was rushed to hospital on New years eve and sent home without a chest x ray or anything. Any way to cut a long story short it turns out she has a clot on her lung. She is being medicated now on the anticoagulant ward.She has blocked arteries that's why it hasn't moved.  

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews