About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Friday 2 February 2018

Thursday 1st February

New day, new month, blank page.


I spent the day cleaning,washing,sorting out yet more cupboards. Talking to the agents that the  insurance  company are using. And baking.





Lemon and blueberry loaf. It's yummy.













https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/104216178861887097/



Then i nipped to Mr T's to get a couple of bits and got this for free. It was on the shelf with no price on the shelf. Because it wasn't in there system the checkout supervisor said I could have them for £2.50 each. I used my voucher and got them for free.



 Using this. They sent me this because one of the days over Christmas the queues were too big apparently. I can't say I noticed.

The girl on the checkout said they had sent one to every customer who used there club card on Christmas eve. Because of the queues. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews