About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Thursday 15 March 2018

Day 15 15.03.2018

Well its day 15 today. I finished my night shift and got home to find the builders sat outside.

They said they were laying the concrete so wouldn't be noisy.Well they woke me up I have been awake since 11:30 tossing and turning.

Yesterday they did this.




And this damage


They say they will fix it when the plasterer comes. :-(
They are having a day off tomorrow because the steel isn't ready until Saturday.

I can get on with the ironing then. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews