About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Donna. Thanks for visiting. I live in an Edwardian house in inner city Manchester, I love Baking, car booting, hunting around charity shops, and crafting.I work full time.I have two grown up children. And lots of spare time. This blog is my online diary where I can and do ramble on about my everyday life.

Tuesday 13 March 2018

13.03.2018 Bad News

Day 14 of the build.

We were moving things down the cellar last night ready for the kitchen wall to come down and we discovered this.






The builder had said it's because of all the bad weather we've had while they were digging the foundations.
I really hope that's all it is. I really thought it was fixed. I have had a heater on all night and it seems to be drying out.

The floor joists went in yesterday for the garden room.


I will really be sorry to see these go but the building officer has said I cant put them into the new room :-(




I hope I get some good news today. The building inspectors coming out this morning. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews